- Take a bubble bath.
- Start reading a new book.
- Go for a walk when your family starts to bicker or upset you.
- Create a mantra to repeat in your head when you feel yourself getting worked up.
- Take 3 deep breaths before responding to something that elicits an emotional response from you.
- Go to bed early so you have time to read your new book!
- Light candles and have one night dedicated to yoga and meditation.
- Limit your alcohol consumption.
- Make a shopping list and budget, and get it done early.
- Wake up early to exercise.
- Buy yourself cozy socks and a blanket.
- Ask your older relatives to tell stories about their youth.
- Make time to get together with old friends.
- Don’t be afraid to say no to some holiday parties.
Take a Personal Assessment
Get personalized health insights and a cancer screening checklist by completing Roswell Park’s health assessment. This questionnaire will only take you around 10-15 minutes to complete.