- Take a bubble bath.
- Start reading a new book.
- Go for a walk when your family starts to bicker or upset you.
- Create a mantra to repeat in your head when you feel yourself getting worked up.
- Take 3 deep breaths before responding to something that elicits an emotional response from you.
- Go to bed early so you have time to read your new book!
- Light candles and have one night dedicated to yoga and meditation.
- Limit your alcohol consumption.
- Make a shopping list and budget, and get it done early.
- Wake up early to exercise.
- Buy yourself cozy socks and a blanket.
- Ask your older relatives to tell stories about their youth.
- Make time to get together with old friends.
- Don’t be afraid to say no to some holiday parties.
15 Healthy Ways to Handle Holiday Stress
December 1, 2018 bestlifeadmin
Dynamic vs static stretchingFebruary 14, 2023
How to reduce back pain with stretchingFebruary 14, 2023
Night routine tips for better sleepFebruary 1, 2023
Take a Personal Assessment
Get personalized health insights and a cancer screening checklist by completing Roswell Park’s health assessment. This questionnaire will only take you around 10-15 minutes to complete.